1. Grab a piece of paper + draw a line on it.
2. Put our child's foot on the line.
3. Mark where his or her heel is as well as the tip of the longest toe.
4. Measure the line between the marks.
5. Remember to leave a bit of wiggle room for socks. If in doubt, please size up by one half size.
On some styles, we can offer width options. Generally, a C is narrow, D is regular, E is slightly wide, EE is wide, and EEE is extra wide. To determine what's best for your child, comfortably wrap a flexible measuring tape around the ball of your child’s foot (the widest part just behind the toes). Match the number you get to the width below based on his or her size. If in doubt, size up by one letter.
Questions? Email: email@example.com | Phone: 800.832.7280